Our Return Policy:
Lightform has a strict 30-day policy for new product returns. The customer must fill out and submit a return request within the period stated to be eligible to claim Lightform’s return policy. Should the 30 days pass since receipt of item(s) according to the shipment tracking number, the policy shall be deemed null and void.
There are no returns on refurbished products.
Customers must meet the following criteria to receive a full refund, minus the cost of shipping:
- The returned items must be unused, sealed, in the same condition upon receipt of the package.
- Customers must also return the original packaging of the item.
Partial Refunds and Repacking Fee:
If Item(s) are in open-box condition, Lightform deducts a repacking fee equal to 15% of the price paid for the Item(s). Lightform also deducts the cost of outbound shipping as with any return.
Item's are considered open-box condition if:
- Item(s) not in its sealed, unused and original condition.
- Item(s) damaged or with incomplete parts for reasons not due to Lightform’s error.
Why does Lightform charge a repacking fee?
After receiving a returned Item(s) in an open-box condition, Lightform technicians carefully reset, refurbish, and repack these Item(s) for our partnerships and secondary market sales. Lightform does not sell refurbished units as new. To offset the costs associated with repacking activities, Lightform deducts a fee on Item(s) that are returned in an open-box condition.
Process for Return:
- Please review the refund policy above to determine eligibility of Item(s). You may look up your order details here.
- If you decide to return the Item(s), please follow this link to fill out the return request form.
- If you are within the allowed return period, you will receive an email with instructions for shipping your Item(s) back to our warehouse.
- Refunds will be issued after the goods have been received back to the warehouse and their condition is verified.
Please allow up to 7 business days for refunds to appear on your bank statement after Lightform issues them.
Customers must return the original Item(s) according to our return policy and complete a new translation for the different Item(s).
Order Cancellation / Delivery Holds / Address Changes:
- Only orders that have not been processed can be cancelled.
- Lightform can not cancel an order once the package has been processed by our warehouse or is en route.
- Address changes are not possible once the order has been processed by the warehouse.
- Customers should contact the shipping carrier to arrange delivery holds.
- Once an order has been shipped, Lightform can only process a refund when the package has been sent back to our warehouse, in accordance with the terms above.
In situations where a package is undeliverable or returned to sender, Lightform will automatically refund the item(s), minus the cost of outbound shipping. Customers must place a new order.
Customers located in Australia or New Zealand should pay particular attention to this policy. Goods are shipped from an international warehouse location and the customer is considered the “Importer of Record.” The Customer is responsible for answering the phone if the shipping carrier calls to request additional information for delivery.